How do I complain about National Highways?

25 March 2015

First, you should contact National Highways directly. If you are not satisfied with their response, you can use their complaints procedure. If you think National Highways has not resolved the matter satisfactorily, you could ask your Member of Parliament (MP) to contact them on your behalf or ask your MP to refer your complaint to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO).