New chair of Passenger Focus announced
16 December 2014
The Department for Transport have today announced the appointment of Jeff Halliwell as chair of Passenger Focus with effect from 9 February 2015. He takes over from Colin Foxall who has chaired Passenger Focus since 2005.
Jeff is based in Northampton. He has declared the following directorships and other appointments:
- Cafedirect plc
- Working Links Ltd
- Airport Coordination Ltd
- Airport Coordination International Ltd
- NHS Kettering General Hospital Foundation Trust
- Colborough Ltd (personal administration company)
- Board member, Food Standards Agency
- Chair, Board of Strategic Advisers, NHS South East Commissioning Support Unit
- Vice – Chair of Governors, University of Bedfordshire
Jeff has made a nil return on the political activity declaration he was required to make at the time of his application for the role.
Please click here to read the Department for Transport’s news release announcing this appointment.