Passenger Voice April 2016: Research coming soon
04 April 2016
Over the next few months Transport Focus will be publishing lots of new research into passengers’ experiences across rail, bus and tram.
- Tram Passenger Survey: 2015 survey fieldwork closed in November. The results are due in May. Click here to find out more.
- Demand responsive transport (DRT): Research to help understand the impact on passengers when different DRT models are introduced, and their views on the changes to public transport in their area. This will be published in spring 2016.
- HS2 online panel: We have set up a community where panellists are asked to provide regular insight/feedback on key issues around the development of HS2. After the first year, we published a summary of the findings and will publish the second year’s findings in spring 2016.
- Passenger feedback: We are developing ways to use social media and other innovative techniques to boost what we know about the passenger experience. Publication is yet to be scheduled.
- Delay compensation schemes: We are looking at rail passengers’ knowledge and experiences of claiming compensation for delays, to see if there is any update since our exploratory work in this area in 2013. We expect to publish this in summer 2016.
For more detail on the research that we are doing, here’s a link to the ‘coming soon’ section of our website.