Passenger Voice December 2015: Coming soon…
30 November 2015
Over the next few months Transport Focus will be publishing lots of new research into passengers’ experiences across rail, bus and tram.
- On buses, we are looking at what priorities passengers have in terms of improvement and also what kind of relationship they have with their bus company. We also looked at how passengers feel about alternative arrangements such as dial-a-ride services, otherwise known as demand responsive transport, when bus services have been cut.
- Our Bus Passenger and Tram Passenger Survey researchers are out and about speaking to passengers until the end of November and results of both will be out in the spring.
- On rail, we are looking at how the National Rail Passenger Survey should be carried out in the future and have consulted widely on this.
- We’ve got research coming up on information given to passengers about engineering works at Reading and Bath. We also found out about what passengers think about Inverness station ahead of improvement works.
- As part of our smarter travel series, we will be publishing reports on carnets, using smart tickets on rail generally, smart ticketing on rail on c2c and on buses in Brighton and Hove.
For more detail on the research that we are doing, here’s a link to the ‘coming soon’ section of our website.