Digital communications officer job pack
25 May 2022
Transport Focus is looking for a digital communications officer to play a key role in a small but high-performing communications team.
We must ensure important news and stories reach their audiences in an interesting, engaging and informative way.
We’re looking for someone to:
- help us engage effectively with our audiences to promote our work, using various social and digital channels
- help develop and generate audience-centric, engaging and innovative digital content for various platforms
- manage the day-to-day running of our social channels
- contribute to wider communications planning
- use analytics/evaluation for continual improvement.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We’re keen to hear from all enthusiastic, creative self-starters regardless of background or formal education level.
Salary: £33,000 plus benefits.
This role is full time but we are open to flexible working. We are currently hybrid working and have no minimum office days, though you will be expected to come to the Manchester or London offices at an agreed frequency. There will also be some travel across Britain.
Please feel free to contact Sara Nelson, the head of communications, for an informal discussion.
You can download the job spec (available as both PDF and Word versions) and application form below. The completed form should be returned to email@example.com in electronic form no later than 12 noon on Thursday 23 June 2022.
Interviews are scheduled to go ahead on Thursday 30 June 2022 via Zoom.