Longer distance journeys: are we well connected? presentation slides
12 November 2014
This ZIP file archive contains the slides that were presented at Passenger Focus’s conference, Longer distance journeys: are we well connected?, which was held on 12 November 2014 at the ICC in central Birmingham.
- Graham Dalton, chief executive, Highways Agency
- Tom Stables, managing director, National Express coaches
- Andy Cooper, managing director, CrossCountry trains
- Stephen Rhodes, director of operations, Centro
- Anthony Smith, chief executive, Passenger Focus.