A vision for the future of rail: overcoming the challenges
19 November 2008
Passenger Focus chief executive Anthony Smith will be speaking at the second annual Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) rail conference on Wednesday 19 November 2008 at the America Square conference centre, London.
The key issues covered at the conference include:
- The Government’s vision for the future of rail What are the lessons of HLOS for CP 5?
- Taking forward the Strategic Business Plan
- How regulation can help create the bigger and better railway Increasing capacity – achieving more, faster enhancing the investment environment
- Where is open access going?
- Can the structure of relationships be strengthened between Network Rail, ORR and the TOCs?
- What is the best role for the Government?