Transport Ticketing 2010
28 January 2010
Passenger Link Manager Sharon Hedges will be speaking at the Transport Ticketing 2010 Conference and Expo, which is being held on 27 and 28 January 2010 at the Waldorf Hilton Hotel in London.
Sharon’s presentation is titled ‘what passengers want from the next generation of ticketing’ and will cover the following:
- The passenger preference for face-to-face ticket purchasing: conditions, pricing and future uses explained.
- Common customer misconceptions of innovative ticketing solutions: convenience, security, cost, reliability.
- Consumer purchase patterns: smart cards for frequent, urban travel and paper for infrequent, longer distance journeys.
- Balancing the needs of operators and passengers to establish the right ticketing solution.
- The need for visual information on tickets and the role of companion systems to help foster understanding for passengers.
For more information on this event please follow the link below:
Transport Ticketing 2010 Conference and Expo