Annual report out now
17 July 2018
What have we done to help transport users?
Transport Focus is a consumer organisation – a champion for transport users. Our mission is to make a difference for transport users and help make transport services better.
The 2017-18 annual report and accounts were laid before Parliament on July 12.
Click here to read more about our work, including:
- how we flagged up early warning of serious rail timetable issues (that are ongoing today)
- measuring transport user satisfaction and how we used those results to get real change
- how we influenced the new Bus Services Act to ensure passengers were at the heart of it
- how we reduced the use of very long sections of roadworks and improved information and welfare provision in Highways England’s handling of incidents and roadworks
- getting radical change in the way train companies deal with passengers without ‘valid’ tickets.