Accessible transport: unlocking a better normal
27 April 2021
Join Transport Focus and London TravelWatch at our online event as we explore the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on accessible transport.
What are the challenges disabled people have faced over the last year, and what have transport operators done to address this? We’ll also be looking to the future, asking how service providers can help build a better normal for disabled people.
We’ll be bringing together speakers from bus, rail, motorway services and disability organisations. We’ll also be hearing first-hand from disabled people about their experiences during the pandemic and their aspirations for the future.
Chris Heaton-Harris MP, Minister of State for Transport, will deliver the keynote speech.
- Alan Benson, Chair, Transport for All
- Dominic Lund-Conlon, Accessibility & Inclusion Manager, Rail Delivery Group
- Victoria Garcia MBE, Accessibility & Communities Manager, Brighton & Hove Buses
- Martyn Brett-Lee, Commercial Director, Welcome Break
- Will Bee, Lead of the Local Travel Working Group, Disabled Persons Transport Advisory Committee (DPTAC)
When: 10.30am – 12pm Tuesday 27 April 2021
Register to attend below: