Chaired by Transport Focus Senior Stakeholder Manager Sharon Hedges, this session will focus on the rebuilding of passenger revenue in a post-pandemic world and the associated issues of fares and ticketing reform.
Wednesday 23 November
10.30 to 12.00 Growing rail revenue
It will feature presentations from:
- Suzanne Donnelly – Director, Passenger Revenue at the Great British Railways Transition Team;
- Stuart Jones – Commercial Director, Lumo;
- Alistair Lees – Managing Director, Assertis and Chair, Independent Rail Retailers.
After the presentations, for a panel discussion and Q&A session our speakers will also be joined by:
- Mark Smith – Founder, The Man in Seat 61 website
- Roger French – Retired Bus Manager who runs the blog site Bus and Train User.
Find out more about the Future of Britain’s Railway conference.