Transport Focus public board meeting in Bristol
19 July 2023
The Transport Focus Board will host its next meeting in public in Bristol on Wednesday 19 July 2023, 9.30am – 1pm.
You can join our Board and senior team in person in Bristol, or via the live stream, for a morning of discussion on the opportunities and challenges facing transport users in Bristol and the West of England.
We’ll hear from:
- Transport Focus Senior Stakeholder Manager – Linda McCord,
- Co-chair of the Bristol Transport Board – Melanie Watson,
- Great Western Railway Managing Director – Mark Hopwood CBE,
- First West of England Commercial Director – Rob Pymm,
- West of England Combined Authority Head of Integrated Transport – Peter Mann,
- National Highways Regional Director – Jason Hones,
- West of England Combined Authority Head of Capital Delivery – Malcolm Parsons.
Register here to watch the event online.
Or register if you want to attend the event in person, and meet our Board and senior team (places limited). NOW FULLY BOOKED.
To submit a question to those speaking at the event by emailing: email@example.com.