Transport User Voice – April 2021 – Accessible transport event
29 March 2021
Unlocking a new normal – sign up
What are the challenges disabled people have faced over the last year, and what have transport operators done to address this? Join Transport Focus and London TravelWatch at our online event as we explore the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on accessible transport. We’ll also be looking to the future, asking how service providers can help build a better normal for disabled people.
We are bringing together speakers from bus, rail, motorway services and disability organisations. And we’ll also be hearing first-hand from disabled people about their experiences during the pandemic and aspirations for the future.
Chris Heaton-Harris MP, minister of state for transport, will deliver the keynote speech.
- Kirsty Hoyle, chief executive officer, Transport for All
- Dominic Lund-Conlon, accessibility and inclusion manager, Rail Delivery Group
- Victoria Garcia MBE, accessibility and communities manager, Brighton & Hove Buses
- Martyn Brett-Lee, commercial director, Welcome Break
- Will Bee, lead of the local travel working group, Disabled Persons Transport Advisory Committee (DPTAC).
The event will be chaired by Transport Focus chief executive Anthony Smith. It will take place on Tuesday 27 April 10.30am – 12 midday.
You can register to attend here.
Back to newsletter.